Five of my Poems and a Profile of me on Fredericksburg Literary & Art Review - Winter 2019 Issue

The Winter 2019 issue of the Fredericksburg Literary & Art Review contains 5 of my poems and a profile of me along with other fine art and literature. Thank you Editor Amy Payne. This is the third time FLAR has published my work.

“Cliffside Village” and “Caesar Rages Against his Fall” are from an unpublished collection inspired by Arthur Rimbaud, and the latter also by the #MeToo Movement.

“Exile in Fragments” is from another unpublished collection that imagines  an exile from the Syrian civil war.

“Inquisitions” comments on our Age of Outrage and Uncivil Discourse, while “Dragon Teeth Mountain – Second Extract” sets a more contemplative mood and shows my long admiration for Chinese poetry (read in translation).

You will soon be able to purchase a had copy of the Review HERE but can read a copy now on Issuu.

Comments